Our Westminster Experts team of consultants have extensive experience in government, Parliament and the EU institutions. We provide clients with a range of consultancy services to meet their unique needs and circumstances. Outlined below a few examples of our current consultancy work.
Assisting a large broadcaster to understand the legislative process and engage with policy makers and parliamentarians during the passage of a Government Bill in order to achieve policy and legal change.
- Advising on parliamentary process and procedures
- Providing an insight into decision making in Whitehall
- Helping shape political and administrative engagement
Assisting a charity to understand how to engage with policy makers in Whitehall and within the main UK political parties in order to further their own policy objectives as a charity.
- Assisting with stakeholder mapping and analysis
- Developing and engagement strategy
- Shaping political communication
Assisting an engineering company to understand how to better engage- at officials level- with Whitehall generally and specifically with the Department for Environment Food and Rural Affairs, the Environment Agency and the Cabinet Office.
- Advising on the machinery of government and decision making
- Providing analysis of current key policy and political developments
- Assisting in framing of communications with government and parliamentarians
Assisting a trade body to understand how the European Union institutions work and how best to lobby regarding changes to EU Directives.
- Advising on the machinery and cultures of the EU institutions
- Providing analysis including member state positions on Commissions proposals
- Preparing the organisations representatives for a meeting with officials from the Commission